Trust is based on integrity and transparency, understood as acting ethically, honestly, responsibly and in good faith. To maintain that trust, we have developed several mechanisms, such as the Code of Ethics, the Anti-Corruption Policy, the Human Rights Policy and the Tax Policy, among others.
- Reject corruption, fraud and bribery and establish measures to fight and prevent them.
- Comply with the laws and regulations in force in the countries where we operate.
- Act with fiscal responsibility in management and comply with its fiscal obligations.
- Compete fairly on the market and prevent malicious conduct.
- Promote transparency in information and truthful reporting.
- Maintain, at all times, permanent dialogue with our stakeholders.
by the Code of Ethics Committee
No. of communications received
for every 200 employees (queries + complaints)
Naturgy’s policies, codes, standards and procedures
Anti-bribery management system certificate.
Certificate of Criminal Compliance Management System.
- Code of Ethics.
- Supplier Code of Ethics.
- Crime Prevention Model.
- Compliance Policy.
- Anti-Corruption Policy.
- Corporate Hospitality Policy.
- Tax Risks Control and Management Policy.
- Human Rights Policy.
- Institutional Relations Policy.
- Counterparty Due Diligence Procedure.
- General Procedure of Sponsorship and Donations.
- Code of Good Tax Practices.
- Measures for the prevention of money laundering.